Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Who I want to be, Who I am. My free write before I go to bed.

I want to be a writer, 
I want to be my dream, 
I want to take this to the next level
and take this to extreme. 

I want to write about life, 
Write about reality, 
I want to inspire those, 
who want to read about me. 

I want to write a love song, 
and sing it one day, 
when I become a writer, 
I want to write a way. 

I want to work with kids, 
Show them a better path, 
Keep them out of trouble, 
to help deal with the past. 

I love the rhythm of poems, 
as if you can tell, 
sometimes i'm not perfect,
but hey what the hell. 

I want to write a book, 
that everyone wants to read, 
and think back on the author, 
who took it to the extreme. 

I want to be an inspiration, 
to many individualized souls, 
Writing is who I am, 
but becoming an Author is my goal. 

So now you know a part of me, 
I hope you enjoyed this poem. 
One day I hope I have a book, 
That makes it to your home. 



Comment: I am tired, So I just wrote this in about 5 minutes lol. Anyways, Thanks everyone for reading and hope someone enjoyed it :) Good night! 

Sincerely, 
          Trisha! 




No comments:

Post a Comment