Monday, May 5, 2014

My Goals

Hi everyone! Tonight, I would like to share many of my goals, Short term and long term with everyone. I guess this is kind of a layout I can keep looking back on for myself as well. 

1. Write every day- No matter what it is, I will just write..Could be in this blog, Another blog, in my notebook, or one of my writing networks or just on word... but I have to write something. Even if it's just a half an hour to an hour... even if it doesn't make sense.. I just need to write. 

2. Start my very first drafts of may become my very first book. Everyone starts somewhere, and I need to do the same. 

3. Go to school in September for my A.S in Liberal Arts and succeed. 

4. Try to use writing prompts at least 5 times a week. 

5. Read and review other's work. 

6. Stop worrying about everyone else's needs and start focusing on my own. 

7. Make my family proud, and become a professional writer as a career choice. 

8. Make more nursery rhymes. 

9. Not to let myself become overwhelmed with things. 

10. Best of all- Not give up. 

I feel I am ready to start making changes in things to help me gain more knowledge, gain more inspiration and dedication to pursue my goals. I want to become a professional writer, and I know I can as I keep going. I don't want this career just to be a dream, dreams become a reality when when you make them your goals and you achieve them. 

I want to be more than just a stay home mom, I want my son to grow up and be able to tell his friends "My mom's a writer" and be someone he would be proud of along with me being proud of myself. 

Everyone who knows me knows I was an Avon Representative... I recently stopped so I can work more and focus more on my writing. I love Avon, But I really need to do this for myself. 

1 comment: