Tuesday, May 13, 2014

When I was a kid...My Rant of the day!

Ya know, when I was a kid.. I played football, GI-Joes, Card games, board games.... Road bikes, scooters, ect ect.. What the hell happend to an actual Childhood?

Now days, Violence is getting worse, and kids...younger and younger taking actions in ways they shouldn't be. 

Seeing kids ages between 10-14 yrs old, worried about shit they really shouldn't be.. Like really.. Just go and PLAY.  

Kids always fighting, even on Facebook I see it on a daily basis. It's getting horrible. 

Kids acting like they're tough, wanting to fight this and that.. Man.. they're little kids... Go play some Monopoly or something. They want to act like adults, they want people to be afraid of them.. but seriously..why? What is all this violence going to solve? Absolutely nothing. 

Kids need to focus on school.. Work on what they want to be when they grow up. Play with their friends, have an actual childhood. 

To me, it is very overwhelming.. Seeing what the next generation of people are coming about. Schools need to really seek into this and plan some kind of action. What can schools do to inspire kids to be .. just kids? 

I can see why I see more parents home schooling their kids every year. It's like kids trying to grow up to fast..Trying to act like an adult.. or a bully. Bullying is becoming such a huge deal these days. Something really needs to get done before more and more kids get hurt, or killed. 

I fear for the children of the future.. I really do. 


No comments:

Post a Comment