Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Photography can be a great way for writer's prompts.

Along with writing, I absolutely taking pictures. I am a member on Viewbug as well and i'm always entering contests. I feel pictures tell a story and I think it helps me create ideas in my head to everything I take. 

I enjoy mother nature.. Absolutely love weather, clouds, and storms and beauty of all living things. These are only a few of what I have. I take a lot of pictures lol. 








These images can make great prompts to help with your creativity. I know it's not a typical situation, but when you start writing about what you see, what the meaning of this picture is.. It really can get your brain going with more than you think.




If you want, try it out. Pick out one or more images and write about what you think the meaning of the picture is. Does it tell a story? Maybe a poem? Does it remind you of some where you may know? Comment and share it if you'd like. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment